What to Expect at TOTC Ministries
- A Ministry that will love you unconditionally
- A Ministry that emanates the Image of God
- A Ministry that is founded on the teachings of Jesus Christ
- A Ministry that promulgates the unadulterated Gospel of the Kingdom
- A Ministry that is strongly committed to Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- A Ministry that is spirit-filled and fervent in its expression toward God
- A Ministry that believes in Prayer, Fasting, & Consecration
- A Ministry that believes in Divine Healing and Miracles
- A Ministry that believes in the gifts of the Spirit
- A Ministry that believes in maintaining a balanced life spiritually and naturally.
Pathway to a Relationship with God
The pathway to beginning a new relationship with God starts with an individual coming into the knowledge of His son Jesus Christ. This is inclusive of knowing the announcement of Jesus’ coming, the birth, the life, the ministry, the crucifixion, the death, the burial, the resurrection, and the ascension of Jesus Christ. The Bible states that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes to God except through His son Jesus (St. John 14:6). Further, the Bible states that salvation is not found in any other name; there is no other name under heaven given whereby men must be saved (Acts 4:12). Through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we are reconciled back to God, we are justified by faith and restored to a right relationship/fellowship with the Father.
How do I receive Jesus in my heart?
In Romans 10:9-10, the Bible states that if you confess with your mouth, the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation. The new birth takes place with the confession of believing that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died on the cross for our sins and asking Jesus to come into your life and live inside you. At the moment you ask God to forgive you of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, you are now a new creation in the image of God and a member of the family of God.
The Tabernacle family is ecstatic that you have made the decision to give your life to God and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. Please connect with us; We would like to hear from you regarding your new life in God and assist you in the development of your relationship with God. Please come and worship with us on Sunday mornings; we would love for you to fellowship with us and experience the blessings in the Tabernacle.
At the point of becoming a member of the family of God and the Tabernacle, we believe that are five things that new believers must undertake in order to maintain a successful relationship with God: 1. Come to God; 2. Learning of God, 3. Walk with God; 4. Obey God, 5. Teach others about God
At TOTC, there are also twelve 12 Core Theological Teachings that will help you embrace the teachings of Jesus Christ, which is our foundation. These teachings are designed to inculcate each believer with an understanding of the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith.
TOTC Core Theological Teachings
- Biblical Repentance
- The Sacrament of Baptism
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The Purpose of Tongues
- The Sacrament of Communion
- The God kind of Faith
- Divine Healing
- Kingdom Giving (Tithes & Offering)
- The Responsibility of the Shepherd/Pastor